Delivering optimum availability
The only LNG hose transfer system to have successfully completed an ESD2 activation during an STS LNG Transfer.
- The world’s first FRSU Hose transfer system.
- The world’s first FLNG Hose transfer system.
- The world’s first SIL2 Hose system.
- The world’s largest LNG trans-shipment operation to date with over 130 STS transfers every six months in arctic environments.
Delivering commercial scalability
- The world’s first LNG STS Bunkering system.
- The widest selection of bunkering projects including Ship-to-Ship and Shore-to-Ship applications.
- The world’s largest LNG Bunkering Vessel currently in operation: the 18.6k GAS AGILITY Vessel involving 3×8” line STS hose transfer system.
- First SIL2 STS Bunkering system (on board the New Frontier 1
- Pioneering ATB bunkering barge application for Q-LNG in the US; incorporating a 6” transfer system.
Enabling commercial flexibility
- The first SIL2 LNG Hose Transfer System in Montego Bay.
- Cost-effective alternative to conventional Marine Loading Arms (MLA) – without compromising efficiency or safety.